Monday, February 11, 2013

The Weekend

This weekend was a must-needed break from a very busy week for Caleb and me. We started off Friday night pretty low-key by finishing season 3 of Downton Abbey...bittersweet because I'm sad that it's over but I just can't not watch it when we have it! While the northeast shoveled their way through snow on Saturday, we woke up to a gorgeous day in the 60s. We took advantage of the weather and went running, took a walk through the park downtown, and then celebrated Chinese New Year with takeout. Sunday I spent some time in the kitchen working on Valentine's cake pops before half-watching the Grammy's and catching up on some magazines. It was a wonderful weekend, which makes the sting of Monday morning a little less painful. How was your weekend?








5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend! I haven't started watching about DA but people rave about it. Looks like I will have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cake pops look amazing! Are they red velvet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Darby... those look sooo good!! And if they are red velvet, then they are my favorite!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it sounds like an amazing - and delicious weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cake pops look amazing!!!! as does that chinese dinner.

    ReplyDelete