Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Baby Shower









This past weekend I hosted a baby shower for my sweet friend, due with her first baby in just 9 weeks! What a blessing this little baby is already, and I can't wait for him to arrive! Above are the few pictures that I took on Saturday. The shower was at 10, so we had brunch with the following:

Chicken Salad tarts
Crustless Zucchini Quiches
Caprese Salad Skewers
Blueberry & Granola Parfaits
White Chocolate Cranberry Scones
Chocolate Covered Strawberries

I picked up sweet potato cupcakes from one of my favorite bakeries in town and packaged them up as favors. We also had a mock mimosa bar, using sparkling juice instead of champagne so the mommy-to-be could partake as well :) We had a great time celebrating this precious little baby and I'm so thankful for the women that were able to come celebrate with us!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gooosh all of this is adorable!! I love the mock mimosas idea, may have to steal that one day :) You look so cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby shower! I love that mimosa bar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. sherri lynn this is perfection (and that mimosa bar - love it!) you are such the perfect hostess, your friend is incredibly lucky to have someone like you in their life. the whole thing looks great, and best wishes to your friend and her husband on the coming bundle of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used! Great job!

    ReplyDelete