Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Throw Pillows

We still have quite a bit of decorating to do in our house, and the main reason it's taking us so long is because I am incredibly picky and indecisive when it comes to decorating. I get overwhelmed when making decisions about what style of furniture, what color of paint, what type of curtains, etc. I always find myself drawn to the little, easier things: the objets d'art, the accent pieces, and the throw pillows. Below is a round-up of some of my most recent throw pillow finds.





7 // heart pillow 

5 comments:

  1. It takes me forever to choose too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooove number 2 and number 8! i know what you mean about indecisive - it's like i need to make sure i see every option - because i don't want to spend money on something i'm going to replace quickly. good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I love # 5! Also 1 and 8. Picking the big stuff is so hard... it feels so permanent. Sometimes it's best to just pick something and test it out. I am constantly bringing things home, putting them up on the walls, and then deciding to return them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You have a beautiful blog! I just noticed I received traffic from your website.. Thank you for including my black ikat pillow! xoxo Kate

    ReplyDelete