Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Weekend





This past weekend was my birthday! We had planned to go to the beach, but the weather forecast was looking a little iffy, so we just stayed home. Caleb made me feel so special all weekend: he made me breakfast, went shopping with me, took me to dinner, let me relax at the pool all Sunday afternoon. It was such a fun weekend, even though we had to change our plans at the last second. I'm so thankful that I get to spend my life with Caleb who loves me so well!

7 comments:

  1. Happy belated, lady! Love you in that pic where you're blowing the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good birthday weekend! You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a good weekend! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good birthday weekend! Caleb certainly knows how to spoil you! Happy birthday Sherri :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like a perfect weekend to me - happy birthday sherri lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy birthday girl! Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww happy birthday friend! :)

    ReplyDelete