Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Best Eyelash Curler


I've never been one to regularly use an eyelash curler. I've bought and tried different ones from drugstores and Target, but I never was impressed with the results. So, for years I've just gone without. A couple months ago I decided it was time to give it another try. I kept reading that the shu uemura eyelash curler was the way to go. So, I bought it. And let me tell you it is THE best eyelash curler I have ever used! It actually curls my lashes, without pinching my eyelids, and the curl lasts all day. It's also been my new trick for looking more awake in the mornings, because it widens and opens up my eyes. I never thought that an eyelash curler would be my #1 makeup tool but it's quickly becoming my favorite! (Tip: it's a little cheaper to buy it directly from shu uemura)

P.S. Have you ever wondered why we always open our mouths when we put on mascara? "When you widen your eyes, you create tension in a muscle connected to your jaw," says Ellen Marmur, professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai medical center. Opening the mouth is a natural response to relieving that tension. Mystery solved:)

5 comments:

  1. I haven't used one if these in forever...looks like I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, thanks so much for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah! i love that last bit. i am a big mouth opener when putting on mascara, which if i had to pick just one piece of make-up to wear for the rest of my life, that would be it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that solved mystery lol
    I have not tried this brand yet, but I might have to for my next one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz
    genuine milk lash

    ReplyDelete