Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm Growing My Hair Out

I've always wanted to grow my hair out and donate it, and I decided 2013 will be the year. My hair is the longest it's ever been, so I'm going to hang in there and grow it out a little longer, and then chop it all off - eek! It really is quite long, and it's constantly getting tangled and in my way (how do the Amish girls do it?!). I've been looking for ways to keep it up and out of my face, and below is my inspiration so far. Have a great weekend! xx

via

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! I had my hair long for years when I was in a dance company. After I graduated high school/the company I chopped it off and cannot stand it long anymore! Barely touching my shoulders drives me nuts. Good luck and enjoy these fun styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always cut mine...I can't stand it so long...it starts driving me crazy so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love having longer hair - i grew it out after cutting all my hair off for locks of love. so you will enjoy the long hair and then enjoy cutting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the french braid bun. I did Locks For Love last June at my school. I might do it with Ava if she and I can part with her long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I think any of those braid/updos would look really pretty on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these braided buns! I need to learn how to french braid! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete