Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wedding Shower Weekend

A couple of weekends ago we headed up to Virginia for Caleb's sister's wedding shower weekend.  I needed to hurry up and post pictures from the shower because Emily is getting married NEXT weekend!  Emily and I have been friends for over 13 years and sisters for the past 2 :)  I could not be more excited for her wedding and her marriage to Dave who is absolutely perfect for her!


present time!

cutest present ever! DIY personalized mr. & mrs. mugs

blessed with wonderful sisters-in-law :)

most of the bridesmaids

mother of the bride and bride-to-be :)

10 comments:

  1. I feel so special! It is crazy to think we have been friends for 13 years. I am so glad you are my sister! Love you :) 1 week until I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shower! So Emily is Caleb's sister. Is she the one who introduced you to your hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see these pictures!! Such beautiful girls! Love you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! So thankful you have awesome sisters on both sides ;) can't wait to celebrate with em and Dave soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Emily and Dave! Hope they have a very blessed marriage! Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh what a wonderful shower! You all make up a beautiful bridal party :) I'm glad you got such a great sisters-in-laws :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so exciting! i see the resemblance between her and caleb. you look gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and you!! So thankful to have you and Em as my sisters-in-law! Can't wait for Em and Dave's wedding...it's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww bridal showers are the best. It looks like you all had a lovely time. :)

    ReplyDelete