Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Ohh this three-day weekend we just had was exactly what we needed!  We have been so busy lately with buying our house and moving in and trying to unpack and get settled in - it was so wonderful to have a few days of down time!  We started our weekend fun a little early with my sister Lauren and her family coming on Thursday night!  We had dinner and then went to a baby shower for baby Mason - who is now six weeks old!  Friday night we grilled out, took the kids to the playground, and got to spend some time just talking with Lauren and B.  They headed home Saturday morning, and Caleb and I spent the rest of the weekend here at home.  I spent a lot of time at the pool and Caleb spent a lot of time organizing his garage and getting odd jobs done around the house.  I was also able to do some baking for fun - something that I've missed the past couple of weeks!  We feel refreshed and ready to go back to work - can three-day weekends come a little more often please? :)

What did you do over your long weekend?










8 comments:

  1. Love all these :) I need a copy of that family photo, please! Glad you were able to spend some time at the pool, and that you could have an extra day off! Hope your week goes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun weekend! I can't believe Mason is 6 weeks!! He's so cute. I love all your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these are great pics of the family. Looks like you had a great weekend with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these pictures! I especially love the picture of Lauren and Bradley with the kids...such a sweet family! Sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm glad you are enjoying your new house! Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a sweet little family! Little Mason is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a wonderful weekend to me! We were away for the holiday. I am looking forward to being home this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds refreshing! Love the little one's cute chevron dress in that top pic. Hope the house is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very sweet family pictures!

    ReplyDelete