Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Weekend

Last weekend we trekked to our hometown so we could haul back all of Caleb's tools and garage things that his parents were storing for us.  I admit I was a little disappointed to be leaving for the weekend when we have so many things to do around our new house - but it was wonderfully relaxing to NOT have the option to do any work!  I spent Saturday morning with my mother-in-law, and then the rest of the day I got to hang out with my parents while Caleb helped his dad with some projects.  My niece and nephew were at my parents' house so we did puzzles and played outside and loved on them all day.  I love these kids so much!








10 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute; and Judah has gotten so much bigger from the last time I saw him! I'm glad you had some good time with your families, and I know Caleb is glad to finally have all of his tools and things back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting so big! I can't wait to see them next weekend! Glad you were able to take a break from all of the unpacking and settling in. Hope you can feel totally settled soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww sometimes it's nice to get away and to see those smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Look at this smiles! You capture their faces amazingly, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable kiddos! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuties. caleb looks like a natural in that last picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are such cuties...bet you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your niece and nephew are adorable! I love those days when you are forced to not care about everything you need to be doing...it's important to take a break once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww what cuties! Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete