Friday, February 10, 2012

Our Little Visitors

This week we had my sister and her two kids visiting us!  My sister's husband was traveling for work this week, so she came down on Tuesday and just left a little bit ago.  It was so fun getting to spend a few days with the kids - they are so much fun!  I like to savor every chance I get to be with family, and this week was no exception.  We went shopping, went out for lunch, walked around downtown, got cupcakes at the cupcake shop, picked candy out at the general store, and had lots and lots of tea parties.  Here's a few pictures of our time together!

Happy Friday!







13 comments:

  1. This looks like a very fun week! And Sherri, you look like a natural Mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the funny faces photo. and those cupcakes - yum! have a great weekend sherri lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how she had her little tongue sticking out as if in anticipation of eating a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these kiddos are the cutest! I want to steal them! And I love that you were able to capture these moments with stunning photos! :) Have a great weekend!

    ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ONE WEEK

    P.S. your comment made me cry earlier. Happy tears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first picture, and I just cannot get over how much Charis looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri you are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute!! Isn;t being an aunt the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG those babies are so edible!!!! & the cupcakes too<3

    happy weekend :)
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww what cuties! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you guys had such a good time! Looks like someone found one of the mice :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such adorable little ones. The cupcakes look good too
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, such cuties! I totally see the family resemblance :) Cupcakes & candy? You are the awesome-est auntie!

    ReplyDelete