Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday!  I'm still feeling a bit under the weather but I'm trying to embrace the fact that it's Monday morning with this picture of a beautiful arrangement!  

How was your weekend?  Friday we house-hunted with our realtor before grabbing Chinese for dinner with some friends.  We then decided to brave the wind and played mini golf - something we hadn't done in years! The men out-played the women (Caleb got two holes-in-one!), but it was fun to do something different.  Saturday morning we went shopping, but by the afternoon we were both feeling sick and exhausted.  The rest of the weekend was pretty low key, trying to rest and watching way too much Downton Abbey.  (I even got Caleb interested in watching a few episodes with me!)  It was nice to have a relaxing weekend before our busy week ahead, and I'm hopeful we'll start feeling better soon.

What did you do this weekend?  

(image from here)

12 comments:

  1. I haven't been feeling good either, but I blame it on the ethiopian food! Read my blog from today and u will see why! Glad it was from food, not a cold! Hope you feel better soon! Just think, almost spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting you guys went house hunting! i hope the search goes well. i must admit, i am jealous of the mini-golf. it's been too long since i played round - definitely looking forward to summer up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went putt-putt a few months ago and had a blast! Hope you are back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're not feeling better! Any luck with the house hunt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my kind of weekend! I LOVE house hunting. It was so much fun loking at all the different houses. Hope you guys find the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still not 100% yet? I'll punch this sickness in the face if that's what it takes to get you better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you start feeling better! Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love the colors of this arrangement. How exciting you guys were house hunting. I hope you continue feeling better =)


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get better! Excited to hear about the house hunting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Monday!!!! I hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great weekend! I've been dying to watch Downtown Abbey -- perhaps I'll dedicate time to it this upcoming weekend!
    Oh - Fancy That.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only gone house hunting a few times but It's always so fun! Good luck with everything and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete