Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The NotWedding 2012


The NotWedding is happening in just a few weeks in Atlanta, Orlando, and San Diego.  If you live in one of these areas and are planning a wedding or thinking about planning a wedding or just want a really fun night out, buy a ticket to this amazing fake wedding that is designed to inspire and help brides plan their own weddings!  The NotWedding is the BEST alternative to a bridal show - instead of walking around booths picking up pricing sheets on different vendors, you get to watch a ceremony and attend a reception to see the vendors' work firsthand!  From the invitations and flowers to the DJ and the candy bar it is ALL there.

I attended the NotWedding 2011 in Atlanta and LOVED it (you can read my post and see pictures from it here).  The food was AMAZING, the decorations were beautiful, and it was just a really fun night!  It made me super jealous that I didn't have an amazing event like this to go to when I was planning my wedding!

For more info about the NotWedding, tickets, and a list of the vendors in each city, check out thenotwedding.com!  The NotWedding facebook page also has more information and updates about the event.

12 comments:

  1. i remember that post last year and thought it was so cool. my friend is getting married in atlanta in october - definitely sending her this link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun! I have never heard of this before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun, but a wedding isn't in my future anytime soon! Maybe in a couple years, I'll make a trip and we can go to one together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this, but I can imagine it's great for soon-to-be brides!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed this post to my best friend who's engaged!! I really wish I had gone to something like this while engaged. I think it's an awesome idea and I'm encouraging all of my engaged friends to take advantage of all the bridal stuff they can! You are only a young bride once :) (most of the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a neat night! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds so much better than a regular bridal show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I not know this was going to be in Atlanta?!! Oh my gosh! I might bring my friend who is engaged just to have an excuse to go!
    :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What?! How have I never heard of this?? This sounds like so much fun! Heading to check out the link you mentioned now

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a lot of fun! I have never heard of this before.Removals in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the information it’s very knowledgeable to know. Asbestos Disposal Melbourne

    ReplyDelete