Friday, May 6, 2016

Links for your weekend


Have you seen the party-in-a-box crates from Crated? I love the pirate party and the Parisian bridal shower boxes.

Just picked up this book.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people saying "just you wait". This post was TOO GOOD.

Current morning coffee routine: this + this.

Would you let your kids plan your family vacation? I thought this article was fascinating.

Love this little kitchen nook.

KFC is making a nail polish that tastes like chicken. WUT.

Made me laugh.

How delicious do these look?!

One of my favorite shops Brim Papery is having a Mother's Day sale. Use code HEYMAY for 20% off your entire purchase through Sunday!

Greenville friends: Anthropologie is having Mother's Day crafts + a pop-up floral shop with Willow Florals tomorrow from 10-2. More details here!

(image source. Just You Wait post via Taylor Schumann.)

No comments:

Post a Comment