Wednesday, October 21, 2015

3 Subscription Boxes Worth Trying

Do you receive any subscription boxes in the mail? I got Birchbox for a long time, but after a while I stopped enjoying the products they were sending, so I canceled it. I've debated back and forth on signing up for Stitch Fix, but because I'm so picky, I don't like the idea of potentially being out $20 and not ending up with any items. But! these three boxes I would actually be interested in trying, because I think they would be worth it! 

Evereve Trendsend
A couple of outfits that you can mix + match. Plus, you only pay for what you keep!

A lifestyle box with items for fashion, beauty, food, home, and fitness. I love the variety!

Cute + unique notecards for those of us that still send snail mail.

Do you already receive any of these? What's your experience - yay or nay?

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try Stitch Fix or something similiar. If only money grew on trees ... :D

    ReplyDelete