Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Savings

Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow - do you have any plans? We love Mexican food so I will take any excuse I can get to eat it :) If you're looking for some new Mexican recipes, I saw one for guava margaritas and also an updated Mexican seven layer dip that looked so good! I always stick to variations of tacos and fajitas because it's just so easy! We had friends over for a little Mexican get-together and tried Old El Paso's stand 'n stuff tacos, and I have to say they might be my new favorite kind of flour tortillas. They didn't fall apart after one bite and they held the perfect amount of taco fillings. You can find them and other Old El Paso ingredients on sale this week at Publix.



Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. Publix and Old El Paso are brands that I've supported for years and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment