Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Mornings


I've been a little MIA lately, and I apologize! I'm hoping to get back into regular posting next week with a hello + catch up post to start, but first: Saturday mornings. Aren't they the best?! Work has been a little more stressful the last couple of weeks, so I've been savoring my weekends and soaking them up. Today I poured myself a bowl of cereal and couldn't help but smile at the vintage cover of the cereal box. Honey Nut Cheerios (and Cocoa Puffs!) were my go-to cereals as a kid. My favorite part was drinking the milk when the cereal was gone. Something about the way the cereal left that honey taste in the milk made it so. good. For a limited time you can find the below Retro cereal boxes at Target to give you your own moment of breakfast nostalgia :)



Disclosure: The information and free cereal have been provided to me by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.

1 comment:

  1. brian loooooves honey nut cheerios. me? i'm more lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch. so funny the vintage boxes are what was new when i was little!

    ReplyDelete