Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick


Do you wear lipstick? I have always been more of a lip balm + lip gloss girl, so receiving this Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick to try out was a bit of a stretch for me. I don't like wearing lipstick because I hate that caked-on, sticky feeling, and I always feel like a bit of a clown with lipstick on. I tried this lipstick and it solved one of my two problems: there was no caked-on, sticky feeling whatsoever! This lipstick is incredibly moisturizing. Apparently they updated their formula to make this new version even more moisturizing than before, and I really loved that aspect of it. I still felt like a clown (see below), but that was more of a function of 1) not being used to wearing lipstick and 2) the color did not suit my skin coloring. This shade is not going to be making a regular appearance on my face, but I am interested in checking out the other 17 shades they have available to find something a little more tame :) 


Disclosure: I received the Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick in "As You Want Victoria" complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. i love lipstick! i think that is your summer color for sure. hope you find more shades you like!

    ReplyDelete