Wednesday, March 12, 2014

House Tour: New Front Door



I have been quite remiss in sharing a house tour, but I promise I have a few rooms on the way! There's a couple of things I want to finish up in several rooms, so once they're all the way done I will share them! In the mean time I realized I never posted about our front door transformation! A couple years ago I wrote a blog post about how much I loved brightly colored front doors, and at the end of last summer we finally painted ours! I chose red because I like the pop against the white front porch and black shutters. It makes me happy to see our bright front door every day when I drive home :)

6 comments:

  1. Love it! My apartment building's door is red and it makes me smile each time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks fantastic Sherri! I love the vibrant shade of red you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I really, really like it. We decided on a dark red front door for our house, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my childhood house had a red door, so obviously i love them! if i'm lucky i'll move into a house one day that will compliment red, because i'd love to have a red door again. love your front porch as well, looks like a dream for long summer nights.

    ReplyDelete