Monday, March 17, 2014

Creamy Caramel Fruit Dip



Some of my favorite snacks are those that include dipping: veggies + dip, chips + salsa, cookie dough dip + graham crackers, etc. I also love a fruit dip. For summertime I love making this piña colada dip, but my other favorite is this creamy caramel fruit dip. I would say this as more of a dessert, but it's delicious and quite addicting. Happy Monday! :)

Creamy Caramel Fruit Dip
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 cup milk
1 (4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp lemon juice

In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the sour cream, milk, pudding mix, vanilla, and lemon juice, beating well after each addition. Chill, covered, until ready to serve. Serve with assorted fresh fruits. Makes approximately 4 cups.

source: recipe from family friend Giesel N.

3 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I'll definitely have to try it soon. I'm in need of some snack ideas! Baby leaves me hungry a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the one your sister posted years ago? Love this and have made it 3-4 times and everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious..I am loving this..& will try it for sure very soon
    Thanks for sharing:)


    Best
    Soy Yogurt-Yo MyGoodness

    ReplyDelete