Thursday, February 13, 2014

Birchbox Favorites

Do you get Birchbox? I've been subscribing for about six months now, and I really enjoy it. I frequently will purchase new beauty products to try, so I really like having them picked out for me and delivered to my door! There are a few products that I've received that I really, really like. You can't expect every item in every box to be a hit for your personal taste in beauty products, but the ones below are my favorites. 


1 // Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray // This spray really gives good texture and volume if you want wavy or curly hair, and it also smells so good! 

2 // Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips // Don't let "nipple balm" scare you off! This lip balm works so well and keeps your lips moisturized for a long time. I'm never without chapstick, and this is one that I have found actually works well.

3 // KMS California Freeshape Hot Flex Spray // I flatiron my hair most days, so I need something that will protect my hair from all of the heat. This smells good and does the trick.

4 // Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum // I have gotten quite a few perfume samples in my Birchbox, and this is by far my favorite. I actually wear this regularly and love it. 

5 // Tocca Crema da Mano Luxe in Cleopatra // My skin gets extremely dry in the winter, so I am always putting on hand cream. The grapefruit and cucumber so smell fresh, and it really keeps my hands well-hydrated.

6 // Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect // This leave-in conditioner is my other favorite hair product that I've gotten. It smells really good (clearly a must when it comes to my hair products!), detangles like a champ, and also protects from heat damage.

4 comments:

  1. I seriously need to try it out. I know so many people who LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I would enjoy a subscription...I find it hard to branch out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love KMS products and I, too, constantly straighten my hair and need something to protect it. I will definitely check this out!

    ReplyDelete