Monday, March 11, 2013

The Weekend

This past weekend we had to go to Virginia to work out some car issues, but the timing worked out perfectly so that we could visit our newest nephew! He was born last Tuesday, so was just a few days old when I finally got to cuddle with him:) Our visit was a pretty quick one, due to traffic and needing to get back home on Sunday, but we tried to make the most of it. We spent Saturday with my mom and my sister's family, holding the new baby and watching my other nephew and niece interact with their new baby brother. And of course I managed to grab a coffee from my favorite local coffee shop, and we continued the hunt for the perfect paint color (seriously! the hunt never ends!). Sunday before we left town we were able to see all of Caleb's family, which was a nice treat. Virginia weekends are always a whirlwind, but it was nice to be able to get a few things done and pack in seeing a bunch of people in such a short time. What did you do this past weekend?










7 comments:

  1. So glad you got to see him so little! He looks so much like his big brother! Can't wait to see the paint color you picked out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute! Look at all that hair! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens your nephew is adorable. And I must say, you look good with a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a cutie! Look at all that hair! So fun you got to snuggle with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting - tiny little newborn babies are my favorite, they're just such little miracles! good luck picking out a paint - i'm sure it will turn out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that head of hair on your new nephew is so suh-weet!

    ReplyDelete