Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Recipes I Tried & Liked

I share a lot of recipes on this blog, but I don't share as many as I easily could. For whatever reason--I couldn't get a good picture, or I didn't have any good light, or I had a very hungry husband who I could not make wait any longer for dinner while I tried to get a couple of good shots--some recipes that I really like don't end up on the blog. In order to keep track of these recipes, I have a board on pinterest called "recipes I tried and liked". I reference this a ton when I need to pull a recipe that I'm comfortable with and that I know will be good. Here are some of the recipes that I've tried lately and really, really liked. (You can find the other recipes I've tried & liked here













What good recipes have you tried lately?

6 comments:

  1. I cannot stress this enough: I want to come live with you! This all looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these look like some great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a good idea for a post, because I totally relate. Usually because I can't get good pictures. I'll probably steal this idea :) And just this week I made Chewy Toffee Blondies that were delicious and will be on the blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turkey and pesto panini looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cous cous and the cookie bars have my name on them. easy and delicious - YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have a Pinterest board jsut for the ones that you liked! This is super helpful for me so I know that you've tried and approved them )

    ReplyDelete