Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday + Fall!


The first day of fall is tomorrow!  Autumn is my favorite time of year:  I love the cool evenings, cozy sweaters, pumpkin baked goods, sweaters, and just that fresh feeling that seems to come with the change of season.  We're starting off the season by heading to the apple orchard tomorrow (so excited!), so I thought I would share the rest of my fall bucket list.  

1. Buy mums for the front porch
2. Pick apples
3. Go to a college football game
4. Buy a dutch oven and make lots of soups & stews
5. Carve a pumpkin
6. Find a new flannel shirt
7. Get some Joe Beans pumpkin spice coffee beans (my favorite for fall!)
8. Take the MG out for some pretty drives

What makes you excited for fall?    

(image via here)

8 comments:

  1. I love it all! This year I'm excited for pumpkin seeds and my baby's first Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great fall list! I'm hoping to get some of that in myself...the apple picking, the pumpkins,and I've already had some yummy pumpkin-spiced coffee! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up this morning feeling like it was the first day of fall! I know it's tomorrow, but I'm declaring today my first day of Fall. Love your bucket list and I think I need to make one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo this list has me very excited! I have never been to an apple orchard, but always wanted to. I can't wait to hear about your trip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You saw my list...I love love fall! We would be great buds if we live closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your list is perfection. my goal is to start baking more pumpkin-themed goodies, take more walks in central park with coffee in hand, and watch college football!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely photo and fantastic list! I am so excited fall is officially here. Thanks for sweet comment about my blog on In Honor of Design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the list of things to do for fall. I wish we had an actual porch or something that I could put mums on. Our deck would work, but Louie thinks that all plants are weeds...he's such a "gardener"

    ReplyDelete