Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In My Beach Bag

We are having a wonderful time at the beach!  The weather is amazing, so I want to hurry up and get back out there!  There are a couple of products that I love to use when I'm at the beach.  Here they are:

This is my favorite lip product.  It goes on really
smooth and keeps them moist for a long time.
Yes To Carrots Pomegranate Lip Butter
with SPF 15 (here)


This sunblock is only 30 SPF, but 
really protects my skin from getting burned.
It also smells really good and doesn't feel sticky.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 30 SPF (here)


Because the first day I failed to put the sunscreen on 
my back, I got burned.  This lotion cools my skin and 
makes it feel so good!
Jergens Soothing Aloe Relief Lotion (here)

What do you like to keep handy in your beach bag?

5 comments:

  1. In my beach bag I have diapers, crackers and a sippy cup. Ah, the life of a mom at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Say Yes company! I use their Say Yes to Cucumbers moisturizer - hope you're having a blast at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're having a wonderful time! Enjoy yourself!

    I love the yes to carrots chapstick - good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think the Say Yes To Carrots line is so cute, but then it makes me resistant to buy it, bc I feel it will only be cute and not work. I'm glad that's not the case, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love neutrogena sunblock! And their after sun lotion is also amazing when I miss a couple of spots and turn out a little pink xoxo Marissa


    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete