Friday, January 13, 2017

What I'm Cooking This Winter


Do you switch up your dinner menus based on the season? I do, and I love it because I can anticipate making and eating certain recipes for each season! In the fall and winter I, like most people, like a heartier dinner, lots of soups, and cozy meals for these long and dark evenings. I thought it might help some of you with your meal planning if I shared my go-to winter meals. Below are the recipes that I love and make over and over again. I've included 20 recipes with links, which should be more than enough for a whole month of dinners, since each recipe makes plenty of leftovers! 

Stuffed Pepper Soup
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Roasted Sausage + Veggie Casserole
Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Pasta Fagioli Soup
Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken
Sausage & Tortellini Soup
Braised French Onion Chicken with Gruyère
Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup
Chicken Italiano 
Cheeseburger Soup
Italian Chicken Soup
Chicken Tomato Pasta Bake
Chipotle Pork Tenderloin with Apple Chutney
Black Bean Chili
Chicken Squares
Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos
Easy Chili
Chicken & Poblano Stew
Stuffed Peppers

(images above are mine, except for 2, 4, 6)

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I'm seeing a theme of sausage and pasta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we do change our menus as well! but sometimes we eat non-sessional foods! like smoking hot soup when it's like 42° outside!..Yeah we do that!!...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. Nice post. drama wiki

    ReplyDelete