Saturday, January 25, 2014

Publix Breakfast Savings Event



Breakfast is the most rushed meal of the day for me, so it takes some planning to make sure I have what I need to start the day right. Instead of letting coffee or hot tea be my first meal of the day, I try to take the time to blend together a smoothie packed with fruits + veggies or to eat a bowl of cereal or granola. To celebrate American Heart Month in February, General Mills and Publix are partnering together to offer savings on heart smart cereals. Now through January 29th, you can shop great savings at Publix during their Breakfast Savings Event. You can also find extra coupons here to use on everything you need for a good breakfast.

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided to me by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment