Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pretty Thank You Notes


I'm making more of a habit this year of writing + sending notes. I've always been one for sending handwritten notes, but I'd like to do it even more this year. That means getting organized with birthdays and holidays, and of course stocking up on pretty paper! In the last few weeks I've stumbled upon several cute thank you notes. Clearly I'm drawn to polka dots, kraft paper, and pretty script:) And the best part is I surprisingly found all of these either at Target, TJ Maxx, or Homegoods! Cute stationery for less than $5 a pop - I'd say that's a win.

2 comments:

  1. i love all of those! i'm also a sucker for a pretty thank you note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this picture pop up on my bloglovin' and I instantly knew it was going to be on YOUR blog! And I was right, so beautiful, and so you! :)

    ReplyDelete