Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cascadian Farm



Have you tried Cascadian Farm products? I've always seen them in the grocery store but had not tried them until recently when I was sent some to try and review here on the blog. The fruit & nut granola and the granola bars have been my go-to snacks lately. I've been throwing the granola bars in my purse for snacks while I'm at work or running errands around town, and I've been topping yogurt with the granola for breakfast or snacks while I'm at home. I'm pretty picky about my granola (I normally make it from scratch), but this Cascadian Farm granola is the best store-bought granola I've tried. Now through January 30th you can save on Cascadian Farm products in Publix, with extra savings with a coupon here.

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment