Friday, October 26, 2012

Feeling Like Fall

Fall is undoubtedly my favorite season, and I have been thoroughly enjoying it this year.  The temperatures the past few weeks have dropped significantly in the morning (though by noon it's still been in the 70s-80s!), which makes leaving for work in the morning definitely feel like fall.  The leaves have been at their peak this past week, and I can't help but exclaim "look at those leaves!" like every time we drive by a tree.  I just can't get enough of all of the beauty that is fall.  I'm looking forward to another beautiful fall weekend - one that promises a homemade apple pie and a visit with my parents.  Have a great weekend!









8 comments:

  1. homemade apple pies are the best! i love your pictures of all the leaves down there - i plan on walking around central park next weekend to take it all in before winter blows through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooove these fall photos~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of fall are my absolute favorite! Love the pictures!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to give us about your important information. I really like your views.
      please let me know something more......
      Gebelik

      Delete
  4. Oh how I love fall...great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Every picture has me green with envy!!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Look at those colors! I kept exclaiming how beautiful the colors where this weekend, too! We were out of town and saw beautiful fall trees. Fall has definitely been my favorite season this year as well. We had a beautiful Indian Summer and I was able to enjoy it with Baby Z! It's been so wonderful. We had our first snow last night though. This morning we saw all the fall trees covered in snow - so crazy! Hope you had a great visit w/ your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those flowers and leaves - they scream fall to me!

    ReplyDelete