Monday, July 30, 2012

Which Olympic Sport is your Favorite?



Are you watching the Olympics?  Caleb and I are super into it; we've been staying up late each night watching it because we just can't tear ourselves away from the TV!  My favorites are swimming and gymnastics, but I really enjoy watching all of it!  There's such emotional element to the Olympics; watching the athletes win and break records and congratulate each other.  Which event is your favorite?

Happy Monday!

(images via nbc olympics)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, me too! I have gone to bed far too late since they've begun! I love the swimming, gymnastics, and the diving, I so wish I was a diver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite are my favorite too! I also love some good track and field, and my husband loves watching USA basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop watching either! I am usually into the swimming and gymnastics also, but this year I'm into the runners and hurdlers. I went to HS with Kelly Wells so make sure you cheer for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I've had the TV on quite a bit today ... even just playing while I'm not really watching. I love gymnastics, diving, and swimming ... but kayaking, equestrian, and table tennis have been quite interesting and exciting, too! :) Judo is crazy ... brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a loser - I am not watching =)

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. gymnastics. totally gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always liked gymnastics, it's such a graceful sport!

    ReplyDelete