Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Weekend

This past weekend my parents came to visit.  We had such a good time!  We loved having my parents in our new home enjoying it with us, especially our dinners out back on the porch.  We also went to the farmer's market, played tennis, went shopping, met my aunt and uncle for brunch in a cute French café, and just enjoyed talking and catching up.  We really enjoy having people in our home and are excited to have the room to be able to do it more!

{dinner Friday night}

{Saturday morning farmer's market}

{fresh flowers}

{tennis Saturday evening}

{fresh peaches from the farmer's market}

9 comments:

  1. I love the flowers! There are so many people at the farmer's market! Wow! Glad you had a good time with your parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your farmer's market is so huge! Those peaches look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a great weekend! I need to get out and play tennis (when I'm not preggo!) Those flowers are so pretty...glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! That Farmer's Market near you is HUGE! That's incredible. I wish ours was that big :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your photos. They are always so happy and colorful. You have become such a good photographer! That Friday night dinner looks fantastic - so much color, healthiness, and deliciousness. Glad you enjoyed your weekend with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I'd love to know what your dinner was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah looks like a fantastic weekend filled with great food and company

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures! You're farmers market is HUGE!!! I bet it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow - look at your farmer's market! that is intense. so nice to have dinner with your parents on the porch - looking forward to going home next week and doing the same exact thing.

    ReplyDelete