Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Christmas Festivities

It's hard to believe that Christmas is in less than two weeks!  Time seems to be going by so fast, which makes me extra glad for our list of Christmas activities to remind us to soak up every minute of this season.  We're having so much fun with our mini Christmas dates, and I'm trying to document them as best I can as a reference for future years.

How have you been celebrating the holiday season?

{December 5: go shopping for our Angel Tree child}

{December 6: catch up on holiday issues of magazines}

{December 7: Festival of Lights}

{December 8 & 9: watch Christmas movies}

{December 10: The Nutcracker}

{December 11: deliver Christmas goodies}

{December 12: Christmas concert by the Gettys}

15 comments:

  1. Man! You two sure know how to ring in the season! This looks like such a fun idea. How was the nutcraker??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list definitely puts me in the Christmas spirit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the best idea!! aren't blogs so great to be able to keep track of them all as well?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful! I love going to see the Nutcracker. When I used to dance it was my favorite performance of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have so much shopping to get done - eek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love just sitting and watching Christmas flicks and sipping on tea. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas movies are some of my favourite times during the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really on top of this Christmas stuff! I'm just hoping to have our gifts wrapped by then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous you got to see the Nutcracker. I REALLY want to go see it again. So glad you guys are soaking up the season =)


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun fun fun! I love it! So many fun things to do this time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww i love this! looks y'all have been on some good dates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love looking at the holiday magazines! So many fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you do something Christmas-y every day! Looks like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would say you have been enjoying the Christmas season to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so far behind on my Christmas magazines this year! I love festival of lights! xo

    ReplyDelete