Monday, September 26, 2011

Easy Parmesan Garlic Knots


These knots are one of the simplest, most delicious things ever.  It doesn't get much easier than opening a tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls!  But the brushed on mixture of butter and garlic and parmesan really seals the deal for me.  I just discovered these buttery knots of goodness and Caleb and I ate them like it was our job.

Happy Monday!

Easy Parmesan Garlic Knots
1 tube Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
3 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley flakes

Roll each crescent into a rope about 6-8 inches long; tie into a knot and tuck the ends under.  Place on greased baking sheet.  Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.

Combine the melted butter with the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley flakes.  Stir together to mix well.  Using a pastry brush, brush onto knots when they come out of the oven.

source: recipe altered from Real Mom Kitchen

28 comments:

  1. crescent rolls are dangerous on their own, this version brings dangerous to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks fabulous! They will go perfect with our pizza this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fabulous things you can do with crescent rolls! These look absolutely delicious! I may have to try to make them one night this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh goodness my mouth is watering as I read this!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! Sound and look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple..did you say simple?! Sold haha! These look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, I'll have to give these a try this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how simple these are! What a great idea for dinner guests!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can taste the garlic by just looking at this pic...YUM! I love how they look fancy despite being so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my job was to just eat garlic knots... and not worry about my waistline. That would be a job for a champ. Thanks for the recipe =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks incredibly delicious!!

    simplycamylla.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup! I would agree that these are easy! They look yummy too! I haven't baked with Pillsbury crescent rolls in so long. This might be a good reason to :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look so professional! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Congrats on your race. How did it go??

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm shocked at how easy these are!! must try soon. they sound SO good :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow these look beyond amazing. I am definitely going to try these with dinner tonight!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have the best taste in recipes. Saving this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute! They sound delicious! they would go perfect with my dinner tonight, if only I had crescent rolls! I will be adding them to my grocery list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I could almost smell them from here! :) I'd have to check if I can get Pillsbury crescent rolls over here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes I'm sold! That sounds super easy, and I love crescent rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my word, you're making me miss gluten! I used to cook with those all the time and would have loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG SL...that looks amazing. i am going to try this recipe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yum! My husband only makes one treat around here and it involves Pillsbury crescent rolls, brown sugar, and butter. So simple, but I swear anything made with Pillsbury crescent rolls is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. YUM!! Bread + garlic + parmesan = deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  25. omgOSH, those look unbelievably delicious! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete