Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Ultimate (fake) Wedding



Have you heard of the Not Wedding?  It is a super fun alternative to a bridal show!  It's a one-night event with a ceremony, a sit-down dinner, and a reception complete with dancing.  If you are a bride-to-be, it is an awesome way to see the vendors in action:  hear the DJ's music, taste the food, see pretty invitations, etc.  It's happening on July 21 in Atlanta, so go check out the website and buy your tickets here!  All future-brides, or anyone who just loves weddings as much as I do, as well as wedding vendors, this is the event for you!  

Also, if you are planning a wedding, the Not Wedding also has a project coming in the next few weeks called Snag the Swag.  Sign up to hear about great deals on all wedding-related stuff!

I hope to see you there!


link up at communal global

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds way better than any of the bridal shows I went to when I was planning my own wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This sounds like SO much fun : )
    Can you add a link to Communal Global? Thanks a million ba jillion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun. Totally going to check it out. Happy Tuesday, sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a great idea! Can't wait to plan my wedding one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I am intrigued...the "not wedding" idea sounds like fun! So much better than walking around a bridal show and checking out booths :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete