Monday, April 18, 2016

What perfume do you wear?


Do you wear perfume? I love spritzing on a little after I get ready for the day. It helps me feel put-together, and I love catching whiffs of my favorite scents all day long. I alternate between Tory BurchKate Spade Twirl, and Clinique Happy (a classic that I can't break away from!). I've found that I typically like a fresh scent with citrus or floral tones; specifically, grapefruit, mandarin, peony, jasmine, and magnolia. I recently tried three new perfumes that I also really loved:

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a blend of peony, muguet, and musk. It's subtle but really feminine, and it kind of reminded me of Kate Spade Twirl.

Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte might be my new favorite! This has lily of the valley, plus hints of mandarin and jasmine (some of my favorites!). It's supposed to be a fragrance with "tomboy elegance", and I really love it.

Ralph Lauren Tender Romance is a warmer scent with ginger, musk, and white magnolia. It also has traces of jasmine and bergamot, both of which I'm consistently drawn to in my perfumes!

What perfume are you wearing these days?


(top imagine from the film The Women via here)

Disclosure: I received Ralph Lauren Tender Romance free from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

31 comments:

  1. Bronze Goddess, by Estee Lauder, has been my only real perfume and I've had the same bottle for about 6 years. In addition to that, I use Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. Sometimes I don't want the heavy smell of perfume, so I use the body spray instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not big into floral scents; I want my perfume to smell fruity and sweet. I just recently got rid of the old standby, B&BW Sensual Amber - it is so strong! I have been wearing Anthropologie's Peche a lot lately (smells like peach). It's a bit strong too, but I don't have too many other options and I do really like the smell, it's just a little too concentrated. I still have my fave Fantasy by Britney Spears (omg) from college.. that's my "classic." I also have a nice one from Victoria's Secret called Gorgeous. It's sweet but slightly floral, so I don't wear it as much. Maybe I should buy some real perfume one day, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bvlgari au the blanc Body Lotion and my hubs recently surprised me with a purse size bottle of Gucci Premiere and I love it! The .25 oz is perfect for me bc I tend to forget perfume and think it spoils before I finish it! (How long do you keep yours around before they go bad?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They seem to be great books!! I'll write down here to buy and I can not wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Descubra como ganhar na lotofacil 100% garantido

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and very useful this content, tks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admanding the dedication you have with your website and the new information you offer! You write new things that are not the same data I see on other sites out there. Great ! I'm adding your RSS feed to my Google account. This article is very good! I found this blog by chance and I decided to comment that I loved all the texts. I will add you and wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is perfect for everyone who wants to understand about this subject. You know it's practically impossible to argue with you (not that I really want to ... Haha).

    ReplyDelete