Friday, September 18, 2015

Art from Minted

Decorating a house and making it a home is a never-ending process, wouldn't you agree? We've been in our house for 3 1/2 years now, but there are always more projects to complete and spaces to decorate! One of my favorite ways to personalize a home is with framed art + pictures. Family photos automatically personalize the space, but the type of art you choose to decorate with also says a lot about who you are. Minted is a go-to site for cards and stationery, but they now offer an incredible selection of art as well at Minted Art! Art can be difficult to shop for, especially if you don't have something specific in mind, so it is really helpful to be able to browse a wide selection of great art online. With so many options to choose from at Minted Art, I found a ton that I love! Below are some of my favorites, for either a gallery wall of black + white or a colorful one. 






Have you shopped at Minted Art? What are some of your favorite pieces?

Disclosure: This post is written in partnership with MintedMinted is a brand that I love, and all opinions and reviews are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment