Saturday, February 15, 2014

Slow Mornings


Aren't slow mornings just the best? My typical weekday morning is a flurry of open drawers, my makeup bag spilling everywhere, rejected outfit options strew across the bed, and, if I'm lucky, a smoothie to sip on in the car on the way to work. Weekend mornings are my favorite: getting the luxury of slowly waking up + getting out of bed, slipping on my slippers, making my way downstairs for breakfast. Some mornings it's pancakes, some mornings I make muffins or scones. Some mornings it's simply yogurt + granola or a bowl of cereal. Most recently I was introduced to Multigrain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch: a blend of dark chocolate + five whole grains.  A perfect way to start a weekend.

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided to me by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I do love a good slow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dark chocolate in the morning? yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right: a slow morning really is the best! Something to look forward to all week :-)

    ReplyDelete