Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide Part 1: DIY Gifts


With fewer days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, I need all the time + help I can get to get my Christmas shopping done! I've put together a mini-holiday gift guide that I'll be sharing this month. First up is all DIY gifts, which I think add a special little touch.

1 // monogram tote for farmers' market hauls and afternoons on the beach

2 // gold dipped mug for sipping morning coffee by the fire

3 // wooden cutting board for putting together pretty cheese plates

4 //  colorful lip gloss to keep lips moist all winter long

5 // scented soy candles for freshening up your home

6 // bath salts for long + soothing baths after work

5 comments:

  1. The time crunch seems so much stronger this year! So I love these tips! I also want that mug for myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! I might just have to give one a try. Those salts look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know ... why make these things to give away? Haha ... maybe I'll try them out in 2014 and gift later in the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bag and mug (also because i think i could actually do it haha!)

    ReplyDelete