Wednesday, February 27, 2013

in {the rain}





After much debate, I decided to go with yellow Hunter rain boots. I've had them for about a month now and I LOVE them! I don't dread the rain as much as I normally do, knowing that my feet/pants will stay nice and dry now, and it's kind of fun clomping around in big boots not worrying about splashing up any water. We have been getting quite a bit of rain lately, so I feel like I've already gotten my money's worth. These are now my favorite things in our coat closet, and definitely my favorite thing for rainy weather. If you don't have good rain boots, I recommend purchasing some Hunter ones. (tip: several colors are on sale!)

6 comments:

  1. Now I really can't wait for mine to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri! These look so great! They look great + I was jealous + you said sale = I just ordered these..in the same color. Please remember mocking is the sincerest form of flattery!!! I totally copy catted you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Wish they weren't so expensive though. Mine get uncomfortable after a little bit of walking {which is all we do here}.
    For your non-rainy days: http://www.rainymood.com/ enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um I need some badly! And Nolan does too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i finally got a pair of rainboots i also was surprised by how much i loved wearing them and how useful they were. glad you're happy with your hunter pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow was seriously the best choice! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete