Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Favorite Recipes from 2012

Happy 2013, friends!  I've taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging for the past month, due to several reasons but mostly involving Christmas busyness and time with family, but I'm back and I'm excited for this new year ahead!  I wanted to do a quick post on my favorite recipes from 2012.  Because I only share recipes that I really liked and would make agin, tons of recipes that I try never find their way onto the blog.  But of all of the ones that I've shared over the past year, these are my absolute favorites.  If you're looking for a new recipe to try this coming year - here are my suggestions!














6 comments:

  1. This makes me so hungry all over again! Best wishes to you and your hubby in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah - the bourbon spiked banana bread is a favorite of mine. i also have really wanted to try my hand at the pork tenderloin - perhaps this is the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipes! Can't wait to see what else you are going to cook up this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Oh goodness I have to try all of these...love your recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you really get creative with food! I don't have the patience to do all that!

    xx
    Meelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recap! I have to go back and check some of these out! :)

    ReplyDelete