Friday, January 21, 2011

A Great Find

When I was shopping in DC earlier this week, I found the most perfect Christmas cards.  They're unique, beautiful, and have great details.  Plus, I got them for $3.98 a box instead of $13.99!  Sweet deal.  I realize I have my Christmas cards 11 months early, but these were too great to pass up.  I don't want to spoil it for those who will be receiving a Christmas card from us, but here's a close up shot of one of them.

I love the pops of color against all the black.  I love the double decker bus.  I love that Big Ben will be the cards we send out.  Did I mention that I love these cards?  They are made by Five Dollar Shake, a company in the UK.  All of their cards are made from renewable and sustainable forests, and they have everything from Valentine's Day cards to personalized wedding stationery.  I am a sucker for all things stationery, but the cards they make really are quite beautiful.  I think Papyrus is still my top choice for cards, but I may have found a close second!

No comments:

Post a Comment