Monday, September 26, 2016

Slightly Stationery Card Club

It's no secret that I love pretty stationery, so I have to share about my newest find! For the past four months I've been receiving the monthly card club from Slightly Stationery. It's five cards delivered to my mailbox at the beginning of each month, and I LOVE it. The subscription is only $15 plus $2.95 for shipping, which means each card is only $3.59. I consider this a steal because birthday cards at Target that are 1) not cute and 2) have lame words are usually more than that. I am all about sending someone a unique, cute card where I can write my own words inside! Each month there has been a birthday card and several all-occasion cards, as well as a thank you note and/or special occasion cards. I haven't had to buy any cards since I started receiving the card club, which is a huge win in my book, since I send a lot of mail! Here are some of the cards I've received so far...

June's collection

a combination of July & August's collections (since I mailed some before I could take a pic!)

September's collection

Aren't these just the cutest?! If you've gotten a really cute card from me in the past several months, more than likely it's one of the ones I've received from the card club :) I cannot tell you how much I love having a refresh on my stationery stash, and I especially love that the collections each month are seasonal (i.e. the September ones get all the heart eyes!). 

You can get your first month free (!) by using the code SLIGHTLYFREEMONTH at check out. All you pay is the $2.95 for shipping for your first month!

disclosure: this post is not sponsored. I just love sharing about the things I find + love.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! And it's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! That is a pretty good deal if you buy a lot of cards!

    ReplyDelete