Friday, September 23, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving for Fall

As much of a summer girl as I am, I have been so ready for fall! This pregnant lady can't hang with the intense heat here in South Carolina, so I am very thankful for weather in the mid-80s! I also am excited for cozy days of cooking + baking in the kitchen, fall clothes, and the upcoming holidays. Here are 5 things I'm loving for fall:

Essie nail polish in hues for fall. I love swapping out my hot pinks
and corals for these perfectly autumnal shades.
(clockwise from top: Ladylike, Mink Muffs, Recessionista, Chinchilly, In Stitches)

The Jones Market fall collection. So many good pieces! 
I had a hard time picking just one to order!

Fall candles from Twine & Cotton. I can't get enough of how perfect this scent is!

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. I pulled this from my stash because I wanted
something darker than my typical pinks without entering into the bold-red-lip territory.
You can see how this shade looks on me here.

 All the pumpkin baked goods. I can't be tempted by a PSL, but pumpkin
breads and muffins are another story. I'll be sharing the recipe for this pumpkin cake
with pumpkin cinnamon cream cheese frosting next week, so stay tuned!

There you have it, 5 random things I'm loving this season. What are some of your favorites for fall?

(The Jones Market picture from instagram)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you love the Twine & Cotton candle!! And that bundt cake looks AH-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete