Friday, June 19, 2015

DIY Birthday Cards

When I have the time, I really enjoy making cards to mail to people. I am not the craftiest, so my cards tend to be pretty simple. With just a few basic craft supplies, you can make some bright and cheerful birthday cards. I made these cards to send to our nieces and nephews (nine currently, with three on the way!) throughout the year. It's easier for me to know I have a good supply of birthday cards on hand, so that when the time comes I'm not stuck sending a card out late!

What you'll need:


What you'll do:

Using fun patterned or brightly colored paper, cut out shapes for the ice cream cone, balloon, party hat, and popsicle layers.

Glue the shapes to the front of the cards. Add baker's twine to the ballon for string and colorful poms to make the ice cream and the party hat topper. Cut through both sides of the card for the popsicle, making sure that there's still enough of an edge to keep the card intact. Glue a craft stick to the back of the popsicle card.


And there you have it! Very simple, colorful birthday cards that even kids can make!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the popsicle, esp for (but not limited to) a kid's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a lady and getting more established are the principle chance variables for breast cancer. Studies have demonstrated that your hazard for breast cancer is because of a blend of components. The principal factors that impact your risk incorporate being a lady and getting more established. Most breast cancers are found in ladies who are 50 years of age or more organized.use this medicines to relief in breast cancer-Fempro 2.5 mg Tablets

    ReplyDelete