Friday, August 22, 2014

REESE'S Dessert Bars


Continuing my recent obsession with all things chocolate + peanut butter, I made these REESE'S bars a couple of weekends ago. We had friends over for dinner at the last minute since bad weather canceled our beach trip plans, and I didn't have time to make a time-consuming dessert. Enter these bars, and a confession: they are from a box . Yes, I prefer to make many things from scratch, but I am not above a Betty Crocker box mix. These bars were so good our friends asked me for the recipe.... and then I had to admit I served them dessert from a box. Thankfully they are good friends and totally didn't care :) These bars are really quite delicious and all it takes is mixing up each of the three layers with butter, egg, and milk (only the bottom layer has to be baked!). Next time I need a quick and easy dessert, I'm going to try the HERSHEY'S S'mores bars. 


Disclosure: I received the information and prize pack from General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. These look so delish - I wish I could eat the s'mores ones!! ps do NOT feel bad for making dessert from a box! Sometimes it's just easiest (and maybe tastiest??)!

    ReplyDelete