Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Favorite Ways to Use Yogurt

Growing up I hated yogurt, but somewhere along the way it's become a staple in my fridge. One of my favorite brands of yogurt is Yoplait: I like their flavors and all of the varieties of yogurts they offer. 

Remember when I said I didn't like Greek yogurt? Newsflash! I actually like the Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt! It's a perfect mid-morning snack while I'm at work. Two thumbs up for finding a Greek yogurt I can handle!

For kids the Go-Gurt yogurts are so nice because you don't need a spoon--no big globs of yogurt falling all over your kitchen and your child! I like to have these on hand for when my nieces and nephews come to visit. And I even snack on the leftovers when they go home:)

The yogurt that I'm grabbing out of the fridge the most often is a big container of vanilla. We mix it with our granola for breakfast, and I also use it a lot in baking. 

Baking with yogurt means extra moist baked goods, which make them last longer. I also love a little bit of a deeper vanilla flavor from incorporating the yogurt. Here are a few of my favorite recipes using vanilla yogurt:






Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark, but the above opinions are 100% my own. Yoplait is a brand that I really do love.

2 comments:

  1. i was the same! i hated yogurt growing up but now love it. my favorite is lemon yogurt, which is harder to come by. when i find it i buy like ten each, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete