Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Weekend

Aren't three-day weekends just the BEST? Since we were gone the past two weekends with our vacation at the beach, this was the first weekend that we've had at home that has felt like summertime. We soaked up every minute of it! Our weekend was full of everything I love about summertime: SUNSHINE, eating outside, laying by the pool, strawberry picking, tennis, driving our MG around town, planting things in the yard--it was perfect Having such a great weekend makes it even harder to go back to work, but only four days 'til we can do it again. What'd y'all do this weekend?






7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend. Your jelly looks so good. I'm pretty sure I have the same flip flops you are wearing in the strawberry picking pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri! This sounds like a fabulous weekend! Baking, books, strawberries, poolside ready?!?!?!?!?! ahhhhh fab-u-lous! I so wish we lived closed to one another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome Memorial Day weekend :) I'm jealous you have a sweet convertible to take joy rides in! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those muffins look so so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE BEST. so jealous of your pool and that hot ride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those strawberries! I've never been strawberry-picking before but would love to try it some time. I mostly eat supermarket strawberries. Womp, womp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean I want your weekend...sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete