Wednesday, May 1, 2013

in {my hair}

Do you use Moroccanoil treatment? I started using it over a year ago, and I LOVE it. I've really seen such a difference with my hair: it's shiny, it seems healthier, and it's less frizzy. I usually put it in my still-damp hair and then let it dry naturally, but you can also use it on dry hair to tame flyaways and frizzies. Recently I came across the Garnier Fructis Moroccan oil treatment, and I also like it. It's much cheaper, too, if you're on a budget. And even more recently, I started using http://www.suave.com/product/detail/662735/moroccan-infusion-shine-shampoo-conditioner shampoo & conditioner with Moroccan oil in it. I love the way it smells, and it makes my hair smooth and shiny just like the Moroccanoil treatment. I like switching things up in my beauty routine, so I use these products on rotation for sleek, shiny hair:) What hair products do you swear by?






8 comments:

  1. I use this it andlove it too!! Even when I get done curling my hair I will run a dallop through and I swear it makes them last longer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Organix Moroccan shampoo and loved it but I did have to switch to a cleansing shampoo for a few days because I found I had a little build up. But other than that I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Moroccan Oil and I love it! Definitely keeps my hair healthier and I love that even if you put it on dry hair, it's a natural oil that your hair completely absorbs. No sticky residue like mousse or gels leave. I'm curious about that Suave shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the Moroccan, but maybe I should. I've been using Suave rosemary and mint shampoo/conditioner for over a year now and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be behind, I have never heard of this! I clearly need to try this out since the humidity is crazy in TX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Moroccan oil but now I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was wondering how your hair was so shiny!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm going to have to hop on this band wagon finally! This sounds wonderful and simple.

    ReplyDelete