Monday, November 12, 2012

The Weekend

This past weekend we were able to go down to visit my sister Lauren and her family.  As soon as we walked in the door Friday night, the girls couldn't wait to tell us that we were going to the fair with them the next day:)  It was a gorgeous day (actually it was a little bit hot!), and the girls were SO excited to get to the fair and ride the rides.  We had so much fun getting to experience the fair with them!  I got to get in lots of snuggles with Mason and good talks with Lauren, too, while Bradley and Caleb worked in the garage :)  We love every chance we get to be with any of our family, so it was a wonderful way to spend our weekend!  Happy Monday!















8 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a very fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like you had so much fun visiting Lauren and your nieces and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, Sherri! I can never see enough pictures of our Georgia grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your niece in the black shirt looks EXACTLY like you - too precious! i'm glad you got to spend time with family this weekend - those are some of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a great weekend! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! I need a little bit of that hot weather in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, that fair looks incredible.

    I miss living in the suburbs. Being in the city, Behr has yet to experience a fair or amusement rides. I can only imagine the explosion of excitement once he finally sees what he has been missing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girls are growing up so fast, they don't look so much like "little girls" anymore! And I love that last picture of Caleb and Mallory.

    ReplyDelete