Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving.  We joined in the masses traveling and headed up to Virginia on Wednesday night.  We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family and the day after with Caleb's, and then parts of the day with both on Saturday.  We went shopping, ate too much, and just enjoyed being together and relaxing.  I didn't take many pictures--I was too busy just enjoying the moment--but here's a few from our time there.  I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact that Thanksgiving is over and Christmas will be here before we know it!  We are hoping to start decorating for Christmas tonight :)  How was your Thanksgiving?





7 comments:

  1. Sherri, your hair has gotten so long!!! And I love the picture of your parents at the counter. I'm so glad you all had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! How is it possible that Thanksgiving is over? That came and went way to fast. I can't wait to see the decorations in your new house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...so fun! Can't believe Christmas is next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hair is so long! Looks so pretty. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! The food looked yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i, too, love your pretty long hair. gorgeous! all of this food looks so good - i want to go back to last week (and virginia!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, your hair really is long! It's gorgeous!

    Glad you had such a great holiday weekend. I am also still trying figure out how we are already past Thanksgiving and almost into December! I'm so excited for it though!!!

    ReplyDelete